About the job
We are looking for a marketing director to bring what Gecko Robotics has to offer to the world. The individual will be responsible for understanding customer needs, developing the marketing strategy for our different markets and service offerings, growing into new markets and businesses, and guiding product development and rollout. The individual will play a key role in increasing revenue.
- Entrepreneurially minded to think about the business and penetrate the market to grow sales
- Manage marketing for all medias including digital, website/inbound, trade shows, industry publications and direct outreach
- Evaluate customer success stories to develop case studies, videos, testimonials, and presentations for trade shows
- Meet team sales targets
- Attend meetings, company events and trainings to keep informed of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data
What we're looking for
- Self-Starter, Results-Driven, Customer Service
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Plus if previous experience in power or related heavy industry and an understanding of how plants operate, handle outages, etc.
- Travel percentage: Meet with customers and trade shows ~10% (all domestic for now)
- Compensation: Base salary commiserate with experience + bonus and equity
- Benefits: PTO, Health Benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Training: Jobsite training including operating a few inspections to better understand the technology/environment.
This is important. Website applications or emails not containing the below will be discarded.
To be considered, please apply on our website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The email should contain:
- A Subject line “Marketing Director: Last Name, First Name”
- Your Resume (please use website form or send an email with an attachment)
- OPTIONAL: A video of you answering the questions below no longer than 2-3 minutes (must be sent by sending a link)
- What is your name?
- Describe your current or most recent situation (What company are you working for? What do you do? Are you still in school or did you just finish? What was your major? etc.)
- Why are you applying for this position?
- Can you describe the most complex marketing message you had to give?