Lead Sales Representative
About Gecko Robotics
Are you excited about working for a company solving high-impact problems with robotics? Gecko Robotics is automating industrial inspection and repair where existing processes are dangerous and inefficient. We're building a diverse, interdisciplinary team to transform the way heavy industries and power companies are managed. On our path to building the next generation of infrastructure automation tools, we already perform more robotic inspections than any other company in the power industry. Funded by Y Combinator and other notable investors including two strategic industrial companies.
About the job
We are looking for a competitive sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. This salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (cold calling, trade conferences, presentations etc).
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers’ capabilities, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep informed of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
What we're looking for
- Solution Based Selling, Meeting Sales Goals, Self-Starter, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Presentation Skills, Customer Service, Client Relationships.
- Able to work within Salesforce.com, Hubspot.com or similar CRM.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Proven Sales Experience.