Full Stack Software Engineer
About the job
The Full Stack Software Engineer will be involved in the development of a full-stack web application that will process, analyze and visually render data captured from our robotic inspection platforms.
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Design, implement, and verify new features in a continuous integration environment
- Develop tests to ensure integrity and availability of the application
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- Use critical thinking skills to debug problems and develop solutions to these problems
- Interact with other engineers from multiple disciplines in a team environment
- Provide and review technical documentation
- Directly interact with customers in order to understand their requirements for the web application
- Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master of Science (MS) degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited college or university
- Highly experienced with at least one back-end programming language
- Experience with UI/UX web design is a plus
- Understanding of security and data protection
- Development experience in both mobile and desktop web applications
Knowledge and Skills
- Thrives in a team environment and works well independently
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of formal methods of programming design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical team members
- Highly self-motivated and enjoys self-directed learning
- Excitement for working in a small company environment with the possibility of being asked to solve problems significantly outside of normal job duties
- Passionate about providing a great customer experience
This is important. Website applications or emails not containing the below will be discarded.
To be considered, please apply on our website or send an email to email@example.com.
The email should contain:
- A Subject line "Full Stack Software Engineer: Last Name, First Name"
- Your Resume (please use website form or send an email with an attachment)